On 6 November 2012 15:57, Niphlod <niph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> one sec.
> export is meant to give the user the full resultset he can access (let's
> say, offline consultation).
> Currently, only the "with hidden cols" exports honour the current query.
> Before calling it a bug we should agree on what functionalities expose on
> the grid .

If that is so, I think it should be the other way round.  Export with
hidden columns should export all data, while the normal csv-download should
export what the user can see using the grid at that stage.

Anyhow it should be clear to the user what he/she can expect and at the
moment it is not.

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)