I have this piece of code that calls a function in my controller when
clicked.

{{=A('Add to My Charts',callback=URL('subscribe_form',vars={'chartname':
chart.chartName}),target=str(chart.chartName).replace('.','_'))}}

The subscribe_form function looks like this

def subscribe_form():

    form =
SQLFORM(db.user_chart,fields=['title','description'],hidden=dict(chartname=request.vars['chartname']))
    if form.process().accepted:
        response.flash = 'form accepted'
    elif form.errors:
        response.flash = 'form has errors'
    else:
        response.flash = 'please fill out the form'
    return form

The Form is created by AJAX, but it's action is blank.

Do I have to specify the action myself if I am build a Form via AJAX?

Simon