fixed in PM. uwsgi wasn't installed on Richard's VM because pip path was
reported incorrectly at the first installation (meaning that pip install
--upgrade pip worked ok but the next pip install --upgrade pip was not
finding pip binary).

Fixed that, script is now running ok even in 12.10.

@Paolo: added the shebang to execute it in bash instead of sh. now check
for root permission works.

In the next few days I'll write down a fabfile, it's usually cleaner and
safer (e.g. if a network hiccup happens and a package doesn't get correctly
installed, this script goes on like nothing happened)