Hi Folks, If this is a basic question, my apologies.
I have an App Ive built in web2py.  Ican run on my local computer or place
the whole web2py installation on a shared network disc, access web2py.exe
and start up the browser & open my app and all works fine.

But here are the questions :
How do I start web2py from a networked windows machine so that it opens
both web2py and my app only

I would like to open the App on at least 2 machines.
I assume that I would open one instance of web2py with srat parameters that
allow it to "listen" to other requests.
Can someone give me simple stupid examples as to how to open the first
machine and get web 2py running with my app, then what webaddress or
whatever to open the second machine to access the app.
There should be no problems in record locks as it is purely a logging data
app.

I am not a network expert, so please give me a simple way to open on a
windows desktop.
Thank heaps