I notice that python-psycopg2 were not installed and web2py was using
pg8000 to access postgres (not sure of that)... I was having bizzard
decimal (there was more 0 added at the end of my number, most of the time 2
more 0). I was really puzzled about that until I start think about psycopg2
and which adapted was using web2py.

I will alter my script to install this dependency since psycopg2 is the
default postgres adapter used by web2py.

Richard