I actually ended up choosing CentOS over Ubuntu, as I'm going for a
multi-VM array over Windows 2008R2 Hyper-V, and it has better support for
CentOS/RHEL then for Ubuntu (something relating to virtualization
 acceleration...)

Will the already-existing script for CentOS work for 6.3 86_64 ?
How difficult would it be to mix up your script with that one, to make a
"CentOS-6.3+NginX+uwsgi+Redmine+Web2py" configuration?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com