Hi guys I don't knwo whether this was posted the first time ok, so I am
reposting. basically I have an app that I want to check the existence of a
session parameter prior to accessing some functions. since these are
different functions in different controllers I created a model with the
folllowing decorator in it:

model.py

def check_mod_set_active(callee):
    if session.active_mod == None:
        session.flash = 'No active module selected.'
        redirect(URL('mod', 'index'))
    else:
        return callee

if a controller (test.py) I have:

@check_mod_set_active
def index(): return dict(message="hello from test.py")

def index2(): return dict(message="hello from test.py")

index should require the existence of the session variable and index2
shouldn't. My problem is that @check_mod_set_active is taken under
consideration for index2 as well. what have I messed up ?

Cheers,
Zach

Apologies if someone gets this twice.