This is going nuts. He was fine until now with SQLite, either one of mysql
or postgres will do fine, with a total preference on postgres if he doesn't
want to employ a legal office to know if he can use mysql or not.

PS: the day I'm going to choose mysql over postgres for the combined
requirement of having:
- a nice syntax to expose an autoincrementing field
- is able to accomodate 8M rows with 3 bytes instead of 4 (I'll never
consider a tiny or a smallint as an autoincrement-eligible field)
it's the day I'll stop working on databases.