Hi,

I'm having problems with apache config of web2py.

I'm trying to run a test server (which others can work against)
and a dev server off the same apache server. Perhaps this is a
little crazy, but that's how we're set up now.

>From the external pov, I'm trying to configure my server such
that
hostname/ goes to the test server and
hostname/dev goes to the dev server

I have the test server and the dev server installed as two
seperate web2py instances.

My problem relates to the dev server and login based redirection.

When I go to

https://hostname/dev/admin

I'm presented with a login form, but the send parameter on
the login points to /admin and not /dev/admin. More specifically,

https://hostname/dev/admin/default/index?send=%2Fadmin%2Fdefault%2Flogin

Hence the client tries to load hostname/admin/default/login (and not
the dev version) on login.

Do I need to do anything specific with mod_proxy to catch this?

Thanks and rgds,
Seán.