> 1) go to http://www.ai-therapy.com/ajax_test/

2) enter something in Form 1, and press submit
> 3) did it work *the first time*? (the second, and subsequent, submit
> usually works for me)
> 4) if I clear the cookies and restart the browser, the first submit fails
> about 50% of the time.

Hmm, tried it from IE9, Chrome, and FF on Windows 7 and from Chrome and FF
on Ubuntu -- multiple times in each browser, including clearing cookies,
and never observed the problem.

Do you ever clear the cookies and then submit without reloading the page or
restarting the browser -- that will cause the error because the form will
be submitted without the original session cookie?

Anthony