Not sure what's going on. In the browser, maybe use the developer tools to
confirm what is being sent (i.e., session cookie, value of the hidden
_formkey field). On the server, check that there is a "_formkey[formname1]"
key in the session and that it matches the _formkey value submitted with
the form. We need to figure out where it is failing.

Anthony