I am sure this has been brought up before, but, is there any plan to allow
making more self-contained components. Where the model, view, and
controller are under the same directory?

In other words, something similar to Django, where one imports the <div>
element containing the component, but all the code, including the component
view are within the app folder.

I am building an app that would really benefit from the ability to organize
my app like that.

Thanks,