We can update the book as frequently as we like. I think this is the place
for announcements (there's also the Twitter feed). Aside from that, I
suppose we could maintain some kind of framework roadmap document, but we
don't really have a formal roadmap process, and I'm not sure there is a
desire to adopt one.

Anthony