On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:39:40 -0500
Massimo DiPierro
<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted a comment. It is a good sign that they are worried. They
> should be. ;-)

Not to clutter dev list, I'm replying here on the comment which was
posted recently on Quora...

(http://www.quora.com/Wei-Wei-1/Posts/10-reasons-not-to-use-web2py)

At the moment I am working on the Real Python for the Web course which
covers from the very basic stuff over Flask to full-featured frameworks
like web2py & Django.

Moreover, I agree with all the advantages of web2py over Django
mentioned in the comments, but, imho, if web2py wants to get *much* more
popular then it needs something like Mezzanine/Cartridge which allows
new category of users to build web site(s) quickly with most of the
required features shipping out of the box...yes, I'm the one not wanting
to roll yet another CMS. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He is a perfect yogī who, by comparison to his own self,
sees the true equality of all beings, in both their