I really need these joins to filter tables instead of join all and then
make a filter with WHERE (spend a long time).

I only need these 2 fields.

My query works great with db.executesql but I'm not working with dal
optimizations, like table record versioning, and need to do some where
statment by myself (is_active).

It's a DAL bug? I'm using web2py 2.7.2

>>> db.researcher_lab_permission.l****ab_id)(db.researcher.id ==