> But it works fine. I will definitally use this.

Ok. If you can, it would be useful if you could share your tests about
supported features for records lacking id values and any issue you find
with setters and getters using key names. Note that the Rows class supports
defining objects using dictionaries to construct them. Finally, I belive a
plugin to extended DAL class so it provides retrieving and setting records
by key name would be also useful.