With a new version of ckeditor, it miss this js file plugin, that have to
be in the ckeditor root:
ckeip.js

I've take it from the Bruno Rocha Github.
Anyway adding plugin still a problem.

What I want to have for example is adding this plugin:
http://ckeditor.com/addon/oembed

It have these dependencies:
http://ckeditor.com/addon/widget
http://ckeditor.com/addon/dialog (already installed, have dialogui
dependecy)

I've upload all files, and add missing plugins in the ckeditor config.js .
CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
 config.extraPlugins = 'widget,dialogui,oembed';
};

The oembed is not displayed.

I've tried also to add this really simple plugin, Save:
http://ckeditor.com/addon/save

No way. It's not displayed.

I've try also only with the save plugin:
CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config ) {
 config.extraPlugins = 'save';
};

It don't works.

Do you know how I can go ahead ?