Hi again.

I've saw that you've comment this config.js definition in
plugin_ckeditor.py:
                function ckeditor_config() {
                    return {
                        contentsCss: %(contents_css)s,
                        filebrowserUploadUrl: '%(upload_url)s',
                        filebrowserBrowseUrl: '%(browse_url)s',
                        toolbar: [
                            {name: 'clipboard', items: ['Cut', 'Copy',
'Paste', 'PasteText', 'PasteFromWord', '-', 'Undo', 'Redo']},
                            {name: 'editing', items: ['Find', 'Replace', '-'
, 'SelectAll', '-', 'SpellChecker', 'Scayt']},
                            {name: 'links', items: ['Link', 'Unlink',
'Anchor']},
                            {name: 'insert', items: ['Image', 'Flash',
'Table', 'SpecialChar']},
                            {name: 'tools', items: ['Maximize', 'ShowBlocks'
, '-', 'Source']},
                            '/',
                            {name: 'styles', items: ['Format', 'Font',
'FontSize']},
                            {name: 'basicstyles', items: ['Bold', 'Italic',
'Underline', 'Strike', '-', 'RemoveFormat']},
                            {name: 'paragraph', items: ['NumberedList',
'BulletedList', '-', 'Outdent', 'Indent', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter',
'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock']},
                        ],
                        scayt_autoStartup: %(scayt)s,
                    }