To be honest, the price model of Janrain is way too prohibitive.  If my
site gets popular I'll be spending hundreds on the Janrain service -- it
would become my most expensive service besides merchant services (a.k.a.
credit card fees)!  The free version is limited to 2500 users, which I will
blow thru in about a month.  Back when they actually showed their pricing,
their solution was thousands/yr.  (Now they cleverly hide it behind a
"contact our sales team" form).