I support web2py and its developers, however, Joe does have a point
here.

> Your metric is flawed.  All you can say for certain is that a growing
> number of people were interested in web2py at some point in time.  You
> cannot tell how many have left in frustration and now use other
> platforms.

At the moment the web2py group has 1083 members. When you click
through their profiles (the first 15) you will notice that:

1. Some members did not posts at all e.g. Vadim Shtayura (he made a
post in the comp.lang.c++.moderated workgroup)
2. Others did not post recently e.g. mr.shank...@gmail.com,
43gr...@gmail.com
3. .. only did post two or three times e.g. 23号, aboss...@gmail.com
4. .. only made inquiries e.g. stef.mien...@gmail.com
5. .. have not created a profile fulya803.web...@blogger.com

In my opinion of the first 15 members we can only count AchipA as a
member.

Kind regards,

Annet.