OK.

In my humble opinion, I think effort can be paused on added features
in favour of  updating documentation as a mean to grow the user base.

At the moment we see other users (beside massimo) ansewering questions
on this list, it would be a good indicator that things are going the
right way (in terms of userbase, not techical).