Hello all,

I have used  python anywhere to deploy simple web2py applications. In the
last few I updloaded onto pythonanywhere I realize that the website is
served as an HTTPS (SSL enabled) application. I have not changed any
default setting in web2py neither have I uncommented the line:
# request.requires_https() in db.py.

Looking at older loaded applications I can see that they are served as
"http" applications.

I really need the web2py applications in Pythonanywhere to not require SSL.

Any help on this? Thank you!

Clara