Hello Niphlod,

Thanks for your quick answer. From my PC if I try either link I always get
the secure site back (https). If I try it on my cellphone though  I get
http when requesting http and https when requesting https.

If I remember correctly, when I do the same from my notebook at home, I
always end up getting the secure site back.

Could this be related to the browser settings?

Thanks again,

Clara

PS: I am relieved to know that both http and https are served in
Pythonanywere