Somehow I got confused in so many similar-named sql.py's floating around.
So I decided to re-run all tests to make sure that now I'm really using
revisions that I claim that I use. Got very strange results.

Long story short - I got too much noise into my results. It seems that trunk
currently only about 40% faster than stable, not 70%.

As it appears - it is very important if I have any print statements in my
application. I had couple in the model, then I commented them out.
Somehow that decreased(!!!) perfomance by about 1/3.

I'll not be doing any more work today. Have to work out new plan. Probably we
won't hit 100% barrier :(

I'm sorry guys. So much excitement...

--
Sincerely yours