I've already tried with -v option for verbose output, but nothing special
is shown.

I've just ran the script for one of the sites, and the output was ok:
web2py Web Framework
Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2015
Version 2.9.12-stable+timestamp.2015.01.17.06.11.03
Database drivers available: sqlite3, pymysql, psycopg2, pg8000, imaplib
e4b39c2b-f6c4-442a-b352-211c2fcc3474 trashed
a6166534-cc6e-49ef-9900-30f8ad299cc6 trashed
bdbc3d14-ff5e-49c6-a2d6-7f2e7ea83fd7 trashed
c169ee4b-dc48-410c-9342-a85571d41d36 OK
78182dcf-0738-4534-a394-98cdb320ecba OK
b209819e-c5d7-4ba0-a922-0546a4d34bdc OK

Then, I ran the script for other site, and there was no session trashed or
"ok", however, the execution time was around 30 seconds or more, and during
that time, I could see how the swap started increasing and also CPU.

I read a little more about sessions, and I noticed that, when storing them
in the db, there is a table called, in this case, "web2py_session_init", so
I checked the count of records, and I found out that one of the websites
has **a lot** of records in that table, specifically, 1712710 records :P

So I guess that's the problem, I don't know how much would web2py take to
clear all that sessions, but I guess that's a lot of records to handle.

Question: can I just delete all records on that table? Would that cause any
trouble to users? Or would they just be asked to login again?