Hi Rimantas,

Sorry, got it to work, just put the same text in front and it ran.

Thank you, sorry to waste your time.

Jon

On 3/23/16, Literate Aspects <tahorsuijurisben...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rimantas,
>
> Thank you.  I humbly appreciate everything you and the other LOVERS OF
> CODING share.
>
> With all respect to those who have shared tutorial data, the instruction
> DOES not exactly match the real time practice.
> Can you help me with this?  I am going to attach screen shots.
>
> Please note, where does the below go?  Do I replace all the text under def
> index(): removing the response.flash = T("Hello World") - NOTE, which is
> NOT what the book has - view screenshot of Chapter 3 and screen shot of
> Live App.
>
> If you could answer this then I could move on, as the web2py keeps
> generating error tickets.
>

> return "Hello from MyApp"
>
> go?
>

> On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 1:02:27 PM UTC-7, Rimantas Nedzinskas
> wrote:
>>
>> Have you tried this?
>> https://milesm.pythonanywhere.com/wiki
>>

> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> Google Groups "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/Md-OTq-hi-U/unsubscribe.
> web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

ELEVATOR PRINCIPLE:  People can be the wind beneath our wings or the anchor
on our boat.  We can decide to lift people UP or take people DOWN in our
relationships. http://anyflip.com/rdip/egzs/basic