Hi,

I know this is going to be a bit vague but I have a web2py folder in my
home : /home/user/web2py which I can reach in my browser at 127.0.0.1:8080
and that I now try to access through public_html.

Then I copied all files into public_html, made apache and file system
modifications (selinux, rights, firewall) but I only get an "invalid
request" answer at http://192.168.0.10/~user/web2py. It does not seem to be
an apache misconfiguration as I have no error in apache logs and I can even
get my "invalid request" from another computer on my local network at the
same address.

I guess it comes from a web2py misconfiguration but I don't know what or
where to look at first or even second. I tried to rebuild all databases but
it stops even before it can get to model files. And the tricky part is that
I don't have any error ticket.

So my simple question would be : where and for what I should look for ? Any
idea is welcomed, I'm kind of dry at the time..

Thank you,