@DenesL Thanks for your help with my brain failure ! I didn't think to try
to start without apache.. It did work, after a few tweaks (empty all
db+errors folders) and adding request.is_local=True to the admin/access.py
I even had my tickets back !

@Anthony Thanks too ! I could verify your say inside the ticket interface
and correct the URL, I have now : http://192.168.0.10 or
http://192.168.0.10/welcome/default/index which lead to the same error :
"invalid request" which now opens a ticket I can't access because it is
forbidden to access admin from here..
Somewhat a good news as it still not works but I have the tickets now to
work it out !.. Once I can access them. :)

Work in progress..

Edit : actually the ticket is unknown so it may be more difficult that I
anticipated.. ^^