@Anthony It did not solve the issue but the error message with psycopg2 if
far more useful.. It is not the apache server it can't connect with but the
postgresql server : it asks in the logs if it is running ? I guess it comes
from my 2 interfaces settings : web2py runs on 192.168.0.10 and postgresql
on 127.0.0.1 previously but accept connections from everywhere now : issue
still's up : permission denied to connect to server..
I tried change localhost to 192.168.0.10 in appconfig.ini but nothing
changed.

So I decided to restart with a clean install, see if it runs with sqlite :
error line 37 in wsgihandler.py : no module named main in gluon ?