Hi,

just to clarify things a bit.....

(1)Is there any plan in the direction of implementing additional GIS
functions like:  *st_transform* or *st_interpolate *in web2py  ?
As is it's not impossible to do GIS in web2py but it's certainly not very
comfortable because whenever an absent function is involved you can forget
about using the DAL and fall back on *executesql(query)*
(2)If not do you guys consider it's my responsability or someone else in
the same case to dig in web2py source code and figure out a solution ?
(3)Or maybe GIS is considered a marginal issue ?
I would not feel offended if it is case (2) though I consider focusing on
my app and making it fully functional is the best way I can contribute to
the overall web2py project