I already said I wanted to contribute as a user aiming at designing a
completely functional app. If you feel this isn't enough of a contribution
then we disagree. I don't have the energy / time  and possibly the skills
to participate in Web2py api development and at the same time to
write/test/deploy/promote and so on my app. This might be frustrating but I
can't transform myself into  "superman" just because of that.  Neither will
I be frustrated in case no more feature is added. I'll do with what I have
in my hands now and you have to admit that any lambda user must also keep a
"sense of economy" in order to "survive".  It ain't easy to build an app as
anyone can realize reading the continuous flow of user's
posts............be it with Web2py / Django / Zope.......whatever......Then
we must face  the complexity  of  promoting the app  to make it
viable...etc.......that's why we should gather our forces not divide them.
Writing applications is only  a small part of the overall challenge,
publicity probably stands as the most important part. We should think about
that too.......that is take height away from technical issues........