Hi

I currently have my app deployed using Ubuntu 14.04 / nginx / uwsgi.  I
have a couple of servers load-balanced behind a haproxy server.  I'm
running ssl on the haproxy system and talking http to web2y through
nginx/uwsgi.

Now, I'm trying to upgrade ubuntu to 16.04 and an having issues with pandas
(used in my web2py app) through the nginx/uwsgi stack.  See this issue for
what might be causing it
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19439190/segmentation-fault-while-using-pandas-in-uwsgi

Fixing this error is obviously something beyond my capabilities so it got
me thinking about alternative deployment options.  One that I'm considering
is replacing my nginx / uwsgi stack with just the rocket server to serve
the web2py app.  My rocket servers (2 of them) would be behind the haproxy
server so would not be public-facing.

I'm aware of the recommendation against running rocket in a production
environment but am not aware of the reasons for the recommendation.

My question - does running multiple rocket servers behind haproxy remove
the concerns about rocket in a production environment?

-Jim