You right, I forgot... But you may try by raising the limit... Is there any
open issue for pandas about that... This is not normal... If I remember it
does that only in web2py environment?

If the issue occurs on import pandas as pd why I don't have it??

I have : limit-as 512

I have pandas 0.19.0

Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit

web2py 2.14.6