Importing pandas from the web2py shell works just fine.

administrator@ubuntu16-2:/home/www-data/web2py$ sudo python web2py.py -a
password -S connect
web2py Web Framework
Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2016
Version 2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47
Database drivers available: pymysql, imaplib, MySQLdb, sqlite3, pg8000,
pyodbc
WARNING:web2py:import IPython error; use default python shell
Python 2.7.12 (default, Jul  1 2016, 15:12:24)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux2
(InteractiveConsole)

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com