Let me restate my issue

I can use pandas just fine on ubuntu 16.04.  The problem occurs when I'm
importing a module into a web2py controller and that module fails to import
on the 'import pandas as pd' line.

Just to be clear, pandas works find on the box.  It is when it runs on
web2py through the nginx/uwsgi stack that it fails.

-Jim

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com