El 18/04/18 a las 13:54, Richard Vézina escribió:
That big... Hope it could work for you...

Well, right now is working with your suggestion, but not perfect, is really slow because nginx uploads the file to a tmp file, next seems to copy the file to another place (I assume to uwsgi) and next is copied to web2py uploads, really annoying. I think that there should be a better way to do that.

Are you trying to make El packet transiting the island faster or what...

:D

Not exactly, but I like how you think :D

I am working with Joven Club, a "company" that provides technical and learning services throughout the country, and I am building a tool for helping with the software installation service, it's really simple, basically a software installers repository where people can search and download (and certain people upload the files, of course).

Richard