I originally had it using FORM and could do that in the VIEW side of things.
Doing that I somehow lost the usage of in_form.process/accept for some
reason.

I was trying to see if i could do it with the SQLFORM(.factory) helpers to
regain those, but it looks like without great difficulty ..

Thanks ...

*Ben Duncan*
DBA / Chief Software Architect
Mississippi State Supreme Court