Hi All,
     This may sound silly but I have a hosting question -  I am already
hosting two of my web2py sites on personal VPS server. And I only want
anyone who access it to these sites only. I have multiple applications
running under same web2py and two of which I use as separate domains. I
have default welcome application as well in the application folder. When
some access my site they sometimes get redirected to this welcome app. I
want to avoid this and the users must only get redirected to the two sites
that are hosted. What should I do ?

routers = dict(
        #base router
         BASE=dict(