> >         I added the line in routes.py  - While it restricts allowing
> access to other applications like welcome it does not restrict
> redirection - so in my case it still redirected to welcome application
> mentioning something is wrong message.
>
> Odd.  I have a similar setup to you with multiple domains, 2.18.5, py3
using rocket server.  If I do not place 'welcome' in the 'allowed_apps'
any attempt to get to any page on the welcome app returns a 404 (as
expected).
 One thing that may be different... I have additional parameters in
routes.py which specifies the default for each app... perhaps in the
absence of this it tries to go back to 'welcome'?

routers = dict(
    # base router
    BASE = dict(
        domains={'domain1.com' : 'app1',
                 'domain2.com' : 'app2',
                 },
        default_application = 'app1',
        applications = ['app1', 'app2'],
        default_function = 'home',
    ),
    app1 = dict(
        default_language = 'en',
        languages = ['en'],
        default_function = 'home',
    ),
    app2 = dict(
        default_language = 'en',
        languages = ['en'],
        default_function = 'index',
        map_hyphen = True,
    ),

)

Paco:  Surely appconfig.ini should never be reachable via the url due to
the security risks of allowing access to config info?  I paniced for a sec
and tried accessing mine with a link like yours but get 404 (as expected).
Are you saying you can see your appconfig.ini, without specifically doing
something to expose it, by simply accessing a link the way you formatted
it?