Hi All,

I have hit a bit of a stumbling block and would like to know if anyone else
has come across this and how to resolve it.

Situation is as follows:-

I am generating tickets/coupons for users once they have entered all the
appropriate info which I am doing via normal controller/view using html for
styling. Coupon consists of 2 images plus some text (nothing really fancy
at all).

Everything looks okay and as it should in the view with all the correct
information etc.

I now what to email the coupon to the user. This is where I am a bit
stumped.

I am assuming that I will need to save the rendered view as an
image/file/.pdf if I want the styling, logos, qrcodes etc to be in the
email that I will send as well as for all the formatting to be as per the
view.

Is there any easy way or any way at all to do this?

In the controller I can use the response.render(view, args) but still cant
see how to create a pdf file from the actual view before sending the email.
Hopefilly I ma missing something simple

Thanks in advance