Hi,
I will attach you some part of code:

The client is written in c# and is implemented in Xamarin:
<about:invalid#zClosurez>

[image: Exception - Xamarine.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

The server is written in python using the py4web framework, I have
implemented the scheduling with celery/redis:
This is the controller of my app:

[image: Controller - py4web.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

this is the task of my app:

[image: task prd - py4web.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Thanks for your help.

Edoardo Torrini