Hi Dave,
thanks for the reply, but I have notice that the code is wrong, I will
explain.
Since I need three function in task I used another one to collector and
after I redirect by an if statement.

So I have the funtion: my_task(func, filtri, *argv) and the function
produzione(dbnow, filtri, *argv).
In the example I have synthesized the by putting only one function.

The correct one that I have test a lot of time is:

def produzione(dbnow, filtri, *argv):
    object_list = []

    if filtri == 0:
        rows = dbnow(dbnow.Produzione.ID != None).select()
    else:
        data1 = fixDate(argv[Filter.DataIn.value])
        data2 = fixDate(argv[Filter.DataFin.value])
        rows = dbnow((dbnow.Produzione.OraInizio >= data1)&(dbnow.Produzione
.OraInizio <= data2)&(dbnow.Produzione.Macchina == argv[Filter.IdMac.value
])).select()

    for record in rows:
        d = collections.OrderedDict()
        d['ID'] = record.ID
        d['DataLoggerID'] = record.DataLoggerID
        d['DataLoggerIDRiga'] = record.DataLoggerIDRiga
        d['Utente'] = record.Utente if (record.Utente != None) else 0
        d['Commessa'] = str(record.Commessa)
        d['Lotto'] = str(record.Lotto)
        d['Fase'] =  record.Fase if (record.Fase != None) else 0
        d['Programma'] = str(record.Programma)
        d['OraInizio'] = str(record.OraInizio)
        d['OraProgrammazione'] = str(record.OraProgrammazione)
        d['OraAttrezzaggio'] = str(record.OraAttrezzaggio)
        d['OraPrimoPezzo'] = str(record.OraPrimoPezzo)
        d['OraProduzione'] = str(record.OraProduzione)
        d['OraFine'] = str(record.OraFine)
        d['NPieghe'] = record.NPieghe if (record.NPieghe != None) else 0
        d['Macchina'] = record.Macchina if (record.Macchina != None) else 0
        d['PezziProdotti'] = record.PezziProdotti if (record.PezziProdotti
!= None) else 0
        object_list.append(d)

    return json.dumps(return object_list)

Moreover if I run the request for a Browser and I can see the right result.

I hope I was clear in the explanation

Edoardo Torrini