On Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 12:52:46 AM UTC-8, Edoardo Torrini wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> thanks for the reply, but I have notice that the code is wrong, I will
> explain.
> Since I need three function in task I used another one to collector and
> after I redirect by an if statement.

Okay, the correction takes care of my surprise, and I re-read your other
thread with that in mind.

I am not sure why you are using a task; but that's a side issue.

Do I understand the results correctly?

* you have two versions, one with task and a test version without a task
* both versions run ok with browser-initiated requests
* the task version does not run ok from the client

Does the test version run ok from the client?

does the GetAsync() call generate an HTTP(S) request?  Have you looked at
the request details in either log files or with Christian's suggestion of
burp suite and compared that to the browser request?  How long does it take
for the task to start and run?

Sorry I'm not more help, I've been "watching" py4web but haven't actually
used it, and the same for celery, so I've not dived into the request
details or more of scheduling than the celery tutorial.

Good luck!

Dave
/dps