_onclick="updatelivesearch(jQuery('#res%s').html())" % c.service_name

this is a function that displays suggested names through ajax
auto-completion evrytime the user types something on the textfield.
Thanks alot for your input Jim i'll keep working on it, one way or the
other i'll figure it out.
Gratitude.