_onclick="updatelivesearch(jQuery('#res%s').html())" % c.service_name

This is a function that displays suggested names through ajax
auto-completion everytime a user types something on the search-textfield.
When they type, a suggestion-div appears below the search-field with
suggested names as links ofcourse and when the users identifies the name
they were looking for & clicks on it this function populates the
search-textfield with the clicked name & causes the suggestion-div with
names to disappear.

function updatelivesearch(value){
jQuery("#livesearch").val(value);
jQuery("#livesearchresults").hide();
}

Thanks alot for your input Jim i'll keep working on it, one way or the
other i'll figure it out.
Gratitude.