I think that the best  cms "framework" for take a sight in it is Drupal
and his great plugin system...
It has core plugins and optional (downloadable plugins). Firefox is not
comparable because all of them are "optional" type, you can not choose
if you want to use gecko engine (for example)
It would be great to have a "web2py-centraplugin.com" to download or
find all of them...

alex f

--
Alejandro Fanjul Fdez.