I agree with everything you say except one.

I do not act like a spammer (defined as someone who sends unsolicited
bulk messages). I just respond to every post online mentioning web2py
and to posts asking generic information about Python Web Frameworks,
in particular to correct false statements made by other people. When I
made an incorrect statement (and I have) I have corrected it and
apologized publicly for it.

In this process I have learned that some users of other frameworks are
sensitive people and do not like comparisons (this is how you do it in
XXX and this is how you do in YYY). In the academic environment this
kind of comparisons are normal and welcomed. This is something I have
done (and you have done it too in your post, right?), that has caused
some irritation and disproportionate retaliation and more spreading of
false rumors. I try not do this anymore because I like and respect
those other frameworks as I like and respect their users, and I do not
want to have them against me or web2py.

So, since you asked, I apologize to you again.

Anyway, you do not need to like me to like web2py and vice versa.

I am happy to have you here and we will be happy to answer any
question you may have.

Massimo