Yea, its so important Villas, I'm from Spain and I'm doing in fact round
trip time benchmarks to all of vps hosting you expose, by the moment the
most direct (less hops) and quickests is serveraxis.com

Connection Graph: http://irekia.com/screenshots/2009-10-26_194649.png

Vps.net goes to eeuu, do you know the uk server ip? can I specify that I
want uk server for hosting or its up to them?

thanks,
alex f

--
Alejandro Fanjul Fdez.