On Jan 2, 12:04 am, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I think this is what you looking for.
>
> http://web2py.com/examples/static/epydoc/index.html

Yes, looking for something like that.

BUT

This doc is not complete. I could not find, that even there is a
keyword arg 'format' for define_table.

See
http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/static/epydoc/web2py.gluon.dal.SQLDB-class.html
(This section of the site is down now - 503)

And sorry to say, that a framework could be superb, but if you cannot
solve problems yourself with the help of doc, it scares people away,
regardless of how kindly you are. Constantly asking in the mailing
list and waiting for hours would be unacceptable, if I would use this
tool for real business.

Gergo