From: web2py@googlegroups.com [mailto:web...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
mdipierro
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:48 AM
To: web2py-users
Subject: [web2py] Re: another compilation question

I double checked. The problem was not listdir but the following path
+file (should have been os.path.join(path,file).
Fixed and reposting. Thank Jonathan!

Massimo

On Apr 19, 8:34 pm, Jonathan Lundell <jlund...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2010, at 6:16 PM, mdipierro wrote:
>
> > I tried remove it and I an error in listdir.
>
> Odd, since listdir starts out with:
>
>     if path[-1:] != '/':
>         path = path + '/'
>
> Which one did you remove that caused the error?
>

> > Massimo

(outside of compiled/)? It doesn't seem like those get used, at least not by
run_controller_in.

> >> Ah, yes, that's where it comes from.

> >> listdir appends a '/' if there isn't one already. (Though I don't see
why it needs to, as long as it computes n correctly.)

> >> BTW, the comment for listdir seems to confuse add_dirs with drop. Or
something. And a pair of typos: s/b "regex pattern to filter files"